Elite Indoor Straight
When you want a high-quality stairlift combined with a stylized appearance, you want Bruno Elite. The Elite straight chairlift offers worry-free access to all levels of your home and the premium design blends in with your home’s environment. Consider options such as custom upholstery, power swivel seat and power folding footrest to customize your Bruno Elite stair lift to fit your lifestyle needs.
Bruno stairlifts are recognized for their exceptional engineering, innovative design and smooth, stable ride. Contact your local authorized Bruno dealer for respectful consultations and expert installation.
Made in the USA
NOW! Serving San Francisco Bay Area
18 Bartol Street, San Francisco, CA 94133
San Jose San Francisco Oakland Antioch Berkeley Concord Daly City Fairfield Belmont Benicia Burlingame Campbell Danville Dublin East Palo Alto Foster City Gilroy Los Altos Los Gatos Martinez Menlo Park Morgan Hill Newark Oakley Pacifica Pleasant Hill Rohnert Park San Bruno San Carlos San Pablo Saratoga Suisun City Windsor Fremont Hayward Richmond Santa Clara Santa Rosa Sunnyvale Vallejo Alameda Brentwood Castro Valley Cupertino Livermore Milpitas Mountain View Napa Novato Palo Alto Petaluma Pittsburg Pleasanton Redwood City San Leandro San Mateo San Rafael San Ramon South San Francisco Union City Vacaville Walnut Creek
Elite Indoor Straight
Bruno Elite Indoor Straight chairlift | 2:35 min
Bruno chairlifts: Made in USA | 1:48 min
- Elite Straight stairlift capacity: 400 lbs (188 kg)
- Plush, generous-size seat with multiple height adjustments
- Offset swivel seat makes getting on/off safe and easy
- Armrest rocker switch for easy operation
- Anodized rail with covered gear rack gives a sleek appearance
- Flip up arms, seat, and footrest create plenty of extra space on steps
- Tight rail installation: installs within 6” of the wall (152 mm)
- Continuous charge strips along rail power unit wherever it stops
- Two wireless call/sends allow unit to be controlled remotely
- Two 12v batteries ensure dependable performance even in a power outage
- Soft start/stop gives a smooth ride from start to finish
- Obstruction sensors, seat belt ensure safety
- Onboard audio/visual diagnostics for easy service
- Bruno stairlift Gold Warranty: five year major components; two year parts
Larger seat pad
21.5” wide x 16 “ deep (546x 406 mm)
12” long x 11” wide (305x 279 mm)
Power folding footrest
Automatically flips up/down when seat is raised/lowered.
Power swivel seat
For effortless exit. Controlled on chair arm or wireless call/send.
Power or manual folding rails
For narrow hallway or when doorway is at bottom of stairs. Manual operation or push-button automatic.
Six different upholstery selections
Or supply your own fabric.